Olga Bondarenko 

Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan

Yes, we translate documents for Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)

Such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, Driving License, Certificate of no criminal records, Internal passport of the country \ National ID, High school diploma and a report card, College diploma and a transcript, University diploma and a transcript, Bank Statement, Reference Letter, Driver experience history (abstract), Military Document, Professional and Religious Membership Cards, Court Decision, Military ID

*issued in USSR, Ukraine and Russia 

Our translations are accepted by Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)

If you are looking for document translation at affordable prices, then we can help you.

Notarized translations from Ukrainian and Russian for immigration to Canada.

Please e-mail your documents to us to get the exact price quote.

Clover Translation Agency how to order


$40 per page (taxes included)

IRB document translation requirements