Olga Bondarenko 

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IRCC
Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan

Yes, we translate documents for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

Such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, Driving License, Certificate of no criminal records \ Police Certificate, Internal passport of the country \ National ID, High school diploma and a report card, College diploma and a transcript, University diploma and a transcript, Bank Statement, Reference Letter, Driver experience history (abstract), Custody and Adoption papers, Court Decision, Military ID

*issued in USSR, Ukraine and Russia 

And our translations are accepted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada  

If you are looking for document translation at affordable prices, then we can help you.

Notarized translations from Ukrainian and Russian for immigration to Canada.

Please e-mail your documents to us to get the exact price quote.

Clover Translation Agency how to order


$40 per page (taxes included)

IRCC document translation requirements

In situations where the translation cannot be provided by a certified translator, it must be accompanied by an affidavit swearing to the accuracy of the translation and the language proficiency of the translator.


An affidavit for a translation is a document that states that the translation is an accurate version of the original text. The translator swears that their translation is an accurate representation of the contents of the original document.

The translator does this in front of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country where they live. The commissioner or notary public must be proficient in English or French in order to administer the oath.

All stamps and seals that are not in English or French must also be translated.

Who can take an affidavit

In Canada: