Olga Bondarenko 

Service Alberta
Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan

Yes, we translate documents for Service Alberta

Such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, Driving License, Certificate of no criminal records, Internal passport of the country \ National ID, High school diploma and a report card, College diploma and a transcript, University diploma and a transcript, Bank Statement, Reference Letter, Driver experience history (abstract), Court Decision, Military ID

*issued in USSR, Ukraine and Russia 

And our translations are accepted by Service Alberta if you are applying for a driver’s licence or Alberta ID card. 

If you are looking for document translation at affordable prices in Calgary or Edmonton, then we can help you.

Notarized translations from Ukrainian and Russian.

Please e-mail your documents to us to get the exact price quote.

Clover Translation Agency how to order


$40 per page (taxes included)

Service Alberta document translation requirements

"All documents must be submitted in English, or must include a written translation of all documents not in English from an Approved Document Translator"