Olga Bondarenko 

Saskatchewan Government Insurance
Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan

Yes, we translate documents for Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI)

Such as

We also translate

Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, Certificate of no criminal records, Internal passport of the country \ National ID, High school diploma and a report card, College diploma and a transcript, University diploma and a transcript, Bank Statement, Reference Letter, Court Decision, Military ID

*issued in USSR, Ukraine and Russia 

And our translations are accepted by Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI)

If you are looking for document translation at affordable prices in Saskatoon or Regina, then we can help you.

Notarized translations from Ukrainian and Russian.

Please e-mail your documents to us to get the exact price quote.

Clover Translation Agency how to order


$40 per page (taxes included)

SGI document translation requirements

"If the driver’s licence from your previous jurisdiction isn’t written in French or English, we recommend an International Driving Permit. This permit is something you get before you leave your home country. If you don't have an International Driving Permit, you should have your out-of-country driver's licence translated by either the Open Door Society or another professional entity. "